Carbon Monoxide is really dangerous, it cannot be seen or smelled. Below is a picture of a furnace in a family home that was leaking dangerous fumes.

Dangerous Fumes spewing out of a heat exchangeDangerous Fumes spewing out of a heat exchange

The fumes were coming from the heat exchange and could have had serious health implications for the family living here had we not found it. Make sure this does not happen to you by having furnace maintenance regularly. Our technicians are experts at spotting furnace issues and they are trained to repair and replace furnaces that are hazardous. If you are concerned about your furnace call us for an inspection and /or maintenance check.